Blockchain Advertising Alliance, located at Sofia, Bulgaria (the “Company,” “BAA”, “we” or “us”) is committed to the protection of your privacy.
practices described in this document.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect and process the following data about our website users:
Name, address, telephone number.
Any information you voluntarily submit to us by filling in forms on www.baa-foundation.org or when corresponding with us via email, social media channels, etc. It may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, website URL, social media handles, company data, and free-form text.
Additionally, upon your visit to our website www.baa-foundation.org, the following technical data will be collected automatically and anonymously: your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, timezone setting, page session duration, download errors.
There are two types of cookies collected by us: session (temporary) cookies and persistent (fixed) cookies.
Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on your device until you log out, leave the website or shut down your browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the your device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until you remove them.
Your visit to the BAA site can generate cookies for the following purposes:
- To optimize the use and performance of our website;
- To gather anonymous statistical data that helps us understand how our users use our website;
- To deliver ads and analyze ad performance.
To learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
USE OF INFORMATION
BAA will use the information obtained from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information and services that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes in our services;
- To ensure that the information on our website is delivered to you in the most efficient manner as per your technical configuration;
- To optimize our website performance, troubleshoot known issues, collect anonymized statistical data and perform data analysis;
- To serve you ads that match your interests and preferences;
- To send you regular emails in case you have opted in for this.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Companies members of the BAA;
- Analytics and search engine providers that allow us to optimize the performance of our website;
- Platforms and payment providers that assist us in processing membership fees, donations and other payments.
STORING PERSONAL DATA
All personal data collected about you will be stored at the highest security standards. All data transfers and payment transactions will be carried out through SSL encryption.
However, you must be aware that the online transmission of data is not absolutely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transfer to our website. The responsibility of ensuring the security of personal information transfer remains yours.
Once the data is received by us, we will uphold the strictest security standards and procedures to prevent any unauthorized access.