Pickup Truck Rental
Starting at $19.95
About this 8' Pickup Truck
Customers use our pickup truck as an affordable solution for local jobs. Use the pickup truck to transport gardening supplies or wood for your home improvement projects or to save money on delivery fees by moving your new couch home yourself. Pickup trucks aren’t just for moving, use our pickup truck to tow your boat to the lake, or tow your personal vehicle or motorcycle to the mechanic.
- Moving Tip:
When using a pickup truck, tie down your cargo using straps and tie-downs. Securing your load will ensure it doesn’t shift or fall out during the drive.
The U-Haul Advantages
- Fuel efficient Fleet – Use of cheaper, cleaner unleaded gas keeps your move fuel efficient
- Best Rate Guarantee for daily, weekly and monthly rentals
- Convenient Locations – Over 20,000 locations for convenient pickup and return
- Gentle-Ride suspension – Keep your drive smooth and lessen the chance of your belongings getting damaged during your move
- U-Haul Truckshare 24/7® – Rent or return anytime
How big is a 8' pickup truck?
- Inside Bed Dimensions: 7'9" x 5'2" x 1'9" (LxWxH)
- Deck Height from Ground: 3’
- Max Load: 1,980 lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 6,700 lbs. max.
- Empty Weight: 4,696 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: Up to 6,900 lbs.
All rental truck and trailer measurements are approximate. The equipment you receive may vary in size, based on what models are available for rental in your area. We have a number of different pickups from GMC and Ford. Make sure to check with your local store to find out what make and model you will receive.
What fits in a 8' pickup truck?
- Home Improvement Items
- Small Loads
- Lawn and Garden Equipment
What is the gas mileage of a 8' pickup truck?
- Fuel type: Unleaded
- MPG: 19*
- Fuel tank size: 34 gallons
*The miles per gallon calculations are estimations for ideal driving circumstances. Many conditions can affect this number, including driving with a load, road grades, weather conditions and vehicle speed.
What are the features of a 8' pickup truck?
- Seats for 3 adults
- Air conditioning
- Automatic transmission
- Gentle-Ride suspension
- SRS/Air bags
- AM/FM radio
What are the requirements to rent
a 8' pickup truck?
- A valid standard license
- Drivers must be 18 years or older
- Two forms of identification, including a driver’s license are needed for a U-Haul truck rental