Propy is the pioneer in the real estate blockchain space, aiming to automate the whole real estate transaction process fast, easy and secure.
Imagine a world, where you can buy a home with a couple of clicks. Propy makes that happen.
Our solution provides to all participants a single platform which allows closing transactions entirely online using cutting edge technologies and modern principles.
Propy Inc is looking for IT Business Analyst
- Capturing the vision of the business area and the client’s specifics. Understanding the client’s business objectives and translating them to the development team
- Defining ‘as-is’ state of the business solution, modeling ‘to be’ state, identifying and assessing gaps, proposing improvements
- Developing a business case to assess the feasibility of possible solutions
- Standardization of the collection of business and solution requirements, utilizing best practices for effective facilitation, requirements elicitation, documenting, and prototyping, and modeling to ensure that the solution meets the business needs
- Conducting stakeholder analysis, planning communication strategy taking into consideration its results and project specifics
- Elaborate Business analysis deliverables (functional/business specifications, product backlog, test scenarios, process designs, mockups)
- Work closely with IT and the Business to deliver improvements and solutions while identifying and mitigating risks and dependencies
- Managing solution scope
- Establishing a change management process where applicable
- Prioritizing requirements
TO BE A SUCCESSFUL IT Business Analyst YOU SHOULD HAVE
- More than 2+ years of BA experience in the IT area
- Deep understanding of clients business operations, digital transformation concept, management principles and project management specifics, business architecture frameworks, business development, and pre-sales activities
- Good knowledge of software development specifics and methodologies, key business analysis tasks, elements and techniques, business process modeling, prototyping, and modeling tools
- Experience with scrum and agile methodologies
- Technical affinity and willingness to tackle IT challenges
- Skillset negotiation, influence, and conflict resolution skills
- A problem-solver mindset
- Excellent communication and meeting facilitation skills
- Advanced level of English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working in a transparent environment, which focuses on solving problems and getting things done
- Career growth opportunities
- Home Office and flexibility
- A remuneration package that is based on the candidate's motivation, skills, and experience
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.