Propy is the pioneer in the real estate blockchain space, aiming to automate the whole real estate transaction process fast, easy and secure.
Imagine a world, where you can buy a home with a couple of clicks. Propy makes that happen.
Our solution provides to all participants a single platform which allows closing transactions entirely online using cutting edge technologies and modern principles.
Propy Inc is looking for Full Stack Developer
- Develop production backend code – .NET Core
- ElasticSearch, Kibana, MongoDB, DevOps tools
- Write readable and maintainable code that is adequately documented
- Expertly use technology daily in development languages and tools which are required for a designated assignment
- Take an active role in requirements clarification, planning, design
TO BE A SUCCESSFUL Full Stack Developer YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Experience in the .NET Core Web Stack (Web API)
- Real production experience with Angular
- Experience with relational and NoSQL(MongoDB)
- Good understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Working with CSS preprocessors: SASS or LESS
- In-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS3, web standards and how to apply them
- Experience in responsive design, mobile-first techniques
- Progressive enhancement techniques
- Enthusiasm regarding the dynamic environment of a startup
- Strong experience in unit testing and code coverage
- Experience handling different browser capabilities
- Experience using build system tools such as Webpack
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Responsible team player looking forward to mentoring junior team members
- Written and spoken English communication
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through with the rest of the team
- Good technical and non-technical communication skills
- Knowledge of modern DevOps practices and tools is a plus
- Knowledge of the Elastic stack is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working in a transparent environment, which focuses on solving problems and getting things done
- Career growth opportunities
- Home Office and flexibility
- A remuneration package that is based on the candidate's motivation, skills, and experience
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.