July was another busy month here at Propy.
We finalized and announced the details of our Elite Pro and Pro Agents Program, announced plans for the Web3 and Real Estate Summit we are hosting in Miami in October, and Propy Title team has completed the traditional sale of the Orlando townhouse that was originally listed on our platform as Disney-bound NFT.
Additionally, Propy continues to speak prominently on blockchain and Web3 technologies. Read on below for more details.
Elite Pro and Pro Agents Program
One of our priorities at Propy is to support our agents—Crypto Certified Agents—and connect them with prospective buyers and sellers who have reached out to Propy for help with buying or selling a home.
In July, we announced the upcoming launch of the Elite PRO and PRO Agents Directory, featuring our most experienced and productive agents, so that potential clients can connect with them directly. Plus, agents who are crypto certified and active on Propy garner increased visibility with the many crypto enthusiasts and crypto community members who closely follow Propy’s progress.
In summary, for agents active with Propy, we offer:
- • Buyer/seller referrals from Propy with no referral fee.
- • Professionally produced video introduction for Elite Pro agents, as part of the agent profile on our website.
- • Community meet-ups, speaking opportunities, peer-to-peer ideas exchange and consultations, exclusive invitations to events, and
- • Ongoing promotions for PRO agents and listings they represent via all or channels, including social media.
We hope to see more and more agents joining the ranks of tech-savvy Elite PRO agents and engaging with their peers from leading brokerages as active Propy users, including experienced agents from Compass, eXp, The Agency, Redfin, KW, Remax, Realty Austin, ACME, and others.
Web3 and Real Estate Summit
Miami has solidified its lead as a new finance and innovation capital. Building on the success of our March Crypto and Real Estate Summit, we are gearing up to do it again in the fall!
Get ready to head to Miami October 27-28th for our Web3 and Real Estate Summit, where top speakers from the industry will discuss key trends in web3 applications in real estate and unwrap the secrets of NFTs, the metaverse, blockchain, and DAOs! We’re working hard on finalizing the agenda, so submit speaker and topic ideas and reserve your place at the forefront of industry innovation. Over 400 people attended our March event and spent 2 insight-filled days with well-known industry and community thought-leaders like Tom Ferry, Michael Arrington, Mayor Francis Suarez, Tony Giordano, and Melissa Medina to name a few. Look back at the March event here.
Book your Early Bird ticket now! The promo is available till the end of August!
Crypto/traditional deal: The Disney Bound NFT
The Disney-Bound property, originally listed as an NFT, has sold in a traditional sale using Propy’s Title and Escrow Service. Propy’s platform allows buyers, sellers and their agents to choose the way to buy and sell homes in a way that works best for them, via traditional, with crypto and/or NFT. The transaction is recorded on blockchain and Deed NFT was added to the new owner’s wallet which contains the information for the transaction as well as a standard deed recorded with the County Registrar.
Propy on the stage
Our Propy team evangelized Web3 and Blockchain at several conferences and events last month.
- • Our VP of Education and Broker Relations, Adam Brown, on the “Not Your Average Investor Show” with Greg Cohen and Pablo Gonzalez.
- • Our Head of Marketing, Elena Solovyov, spoke on a panel during Hamptons Tech Week.
- • The Propy Team also attended Tech Con where Adam Brown spoke about Emerging Technologies.
- • Connect with us at Inman Connect Las Vegas August 3-5.
- • Join us at an exclusive open house event in South Lake Worth, FL this weekend to learn how Propy moves the Real Estate industry into a modern era and meet our COO Kelly Dolyniuk.